Aston Villa (H) Post-Match Thread

After the game going for a pint in buzzer bar I heard Ferris or the other knob say that our first goal could have been Cambridge Utd type goal under John Beck.
Why must we suffer these clowns.

Not sure where to post this but I have waited a few days to do so.

the atmosphere at this game was very poor. Villa fans out sung us for 90 mins. Not only that there were way too many empty blue seats all around the stadium not just family stand.

I’m not kicking off im just trying to understand it. We have a dream manager & although not firing this season the players deserve so much more for the last few years they have given us.

can anybody explain the lack of singing & seats ? And yes I know many stadiums have this issue but they don’t have pep or the quality of players we have. :-)

feel free to move post if a better topic.

I just don’t get it

yawns

Don’t mind the occasional misplaced pass, he’s told to play like that and most of the time his distribution is spot on. What makes me angry is that having given it away he doesn’t address the onrushing forward, he just retreats and retreats to the edge of his box without any attempt to make a tackle. Better forwards than the Villa lad will punish such lily livered defending.
Possibly this is an instruction off Pep...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.