MLB 2019

I'm not sure they're bound to burn out, but it's the Mets, so I get what you're saying.

But, to me, this is a strong Mets squad that looks very together. 5 really good starters, arguably the best rotation in MLB, Ramos behind the plate, The Flying Squirrel leading the BA, Alonso having a Rookie of the Year season for the ages and basically leading the clubhouse, Conforto and JD Davis in great form... The question mark is Diaz and Familia and the Bullpen, which is what held them back before the break. We'll see.

I'm enjoying watching them though. If they can win this series v The Nats, anything is possible.
As much as I hate the Mets I almost hope they win to show how ridiculously inept the Phillies are with their pathetic "rebuild". McPhail and Klentak need to go w/ Kapler so they can get serious.

Mets Only 2.5 Games Back now after a 17/5 run since the break... Admittedly against really crap teams, but still, got something like 31/49 home games left.

I believe in miracles...

The Mets run has really crept up to be fair. They were the first team I paid attention to back in the 90's as they were the City to the Yankees.

The Mets run has really crept up to be fair. They were the first team I paid attention to back in the 90's as they were the City to the Yankees.
Yeah, but now lost 2 on the spin and McNeill pulled his hamstring in the 9th last night, which isn't great.

The Braves are looking very good for the division, hopefully the Mets can sneak into the Wildcard spots.

LFGM!

Well the Mets then went and lost 6 on the bounce to The Braves and Cubs. Typical!

Play-offs looking very unlikely now.

Good job we've got an easier task this weekend, esp now Nola's out of the way...

;-p

LFGM

Well the best double play of the world series took place in game 5, our American mates were keeping it to themselves. Models Julia Rose and Lauren Summer got em out to distract the pitcher ?
What I want to know is how the f**k did they get two seats together behind home plate.
Oh and not that I don't want to, I don't know how to put up pics or vids, sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.