Glyn Pardoe on grandson Tommy Doyle’s debut

Pride has so much emotion,even for a tough man/player like Glenn
Young Doyle must of to after seeing that..

Glyn Pardoe on Tommy Doyle's debut

I know Glyn personally and when he appeared at our Local Mid Cheshire Branch Meeting for a Q & A Session, he was just the same with his emotions.As Chairman of the Branch at the time, he sat next to me and we had to give him a minute or so to compose himself,but it was emotion filled with pride and he sincerely hoped that Tommy could follow in both his grand-dads footsteps with the Blues and make a full time career out of football.
Guess the rest is down to you Tommy ... I somehow think you will young man.

ignored by the BBC of course, with the headline "young players exciting Arsenal, Chelsea Liverpool & Man U fans", quality not quantity for me. Those 3 last night Doyle, Garcia and Foden were very impressive not only with their individual skill's but the fact they fitted in seamlessly with the senior players.

ignored by the BBC of course, with the headline "young players exciting Arsenal, Chelsea Liverpool & Man U fans", quality not quantity for me. Those 3 last night Doyle, Garcia and Foden were very impressive not only with their individual skill's but the fact they fitted in seamlessly with the senior players.
The writing out of MCFC in football is now in full-swing and borders on pathological hatred. Weird.

The writing out of MCFC in football is now in full-swing and borders on pathological hatred. Weird.
PS. The three youngsters were class and I get the feeling MCFC are preparing well in their evolution from Kun, Silva and Fernandinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.