Var debate 2019/20

FIFA has fired warning shots at PiGMOB and told them they have to use the pitch side monitors and that everyone is responsible for making sure they uphold the laws of the game.

FIFA has fired warning shots at PiGMOB and told them they have to use the pitch side monitors and that everyone is responsible for making sure they uphold the laws of the game.

this makes sense in theory - but suggesting the most incompetent shower of pr*cks, should verify their own mistakes using monitors will only piss people off more. Can you imagine the mike dean scenes as he marches away from the monitor giving himself a fistpump, for backing himself up

More pens for Rags and Dippers in non-VAR games. VAR has actually made it so much worse. He we were all thinking they’d get fewer. The reality is refs are giving them more because VAR ultimately has the responsibility. They can just blow for anything and they are. VAR isn’t overturning them.

If you wanted to find a way to introduce a system that should level things out, in a way that further increases disparity, this is it. Ingenious really. Has the same whiff as FFPR. I wonder.....

Just scrap VAR in its current form and use it for offsides only

So when a player does a potential career ending challenge that the ref did not spot (Bertrand the other night)

when a player does a ridiculous dive in the area and wins a penalty.

when a player handballs it into the goal.

we say... oh well, at least we don’t have VAR anymore ‘

So when a player does a potential career ending challenge that the ref did not spot (Bertrand the other night)

when a player does a ridiculous dive in the area and wins a penalty.

when a player handballs it into the goal.

we say... oh well, at least we don’t have VAR anymore ‘
All 3 have happened with VAR & it made no difference, it’s designed to manipulate results .A cheats charter , nothing else.

All 3 have happened with VAR & it made no difference, it’s designed to manipulate results .A cheats charter , nothing else.

?

first example happened , Bertrand made a really bad challenge , luckily VAR spotted this and he got sent off.

how many dives have there been for penalty’s this season ? Maybe a couple have fooled VAR. But overall I’d say this will decrease around 90%

and a handball goal that’s been allowed to stand in the Prem ? I can’t think of one.

whilst many are going mad at VAR they are forgetting how much cheating is being prevented.

?

first example happened , Bertrand made a really bad challenge , luckily VAR spotted this and he got sent off.

how many dives have there been for penalty’s this season ? Maybe a couple have fooled VAR. But overall I’d say this will decrease around 90%

and a handball goal that’s been allowed to stand in the Prem ? I can’t think of one.

whilst many are going mad at VAR they are forgetting how much cheating is being prevented.
You should have a stand up comedy gig, be just as relevant to what’s really happening

?

Is that you argument seriously ?

in the case, it simply doesnt matter who has control of the ball. Mane legally got between the ball and the defender. The penalty was give against Aurier because he kicked him in the legs, knocking him over & preventing him progressing with the ball, which as a result of stepping in front of Aurier legally, Mane is clearly the more likely to get to

Sniff Dipper sniff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.