United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to get texts from Rag friends “warning” me they are “back”

tell them to wait till they can win 3 games in a row fairly and not with dodgy pens and other decisions before they come out again.

Their "we are back". 1-0 with a dodgy soft penalty where the opposition had a penalty turned down in a 1-0 away win against poor opposition in the Europa. Laughable corrupt decision to overrule the ref and give them a penalty at Norwich, then a 2nd penalty, and beating Chelsea reserves with the help of another dodgy penalty where the ref also failed to send off McTomminy for second bookings which even Sky said they had no idea how he was still on the pitch.

The only way they are back are they are now getting all the help from the officials and are officiated with the Dippers to a different rule book to the rest

I’m starting to get texts from Rag friends “warning” me they are “back”
It’s nice you get a warning.

My Rag acquaintances just show unannounced at all hours of the day with printouts of various stories about Rashford being the best young English player in history and reports of Sancho desperately wanting to play for them.

Then they ask for money.

Mate....He's tried it a thousand times,they have either hit row Z or gone out of the ground,one would eventually go in,it's the law of averages.
Now one has actually gone in and its a wank fest,nobdy mentions the other 999.
Think I read recently that Ronaldo hasn't hit the target yet from nearly 30 free kicks for Juve yet as soon as one goes in it's all forgotten. One year when the most overrated player in the league at the time scored a few free kicks, Ian Harte at Leeds actually had a better conversion rate yet nobody said a word

Not sure how concrete this is but it's being claimed a deal to sell them has been struck in Saudi Arabia. They'd have to announce it to the New York Stock Exchange first and foremost so take it with a large pinch of salt until then.

large pinch of salt or barrels of dirty oil ?

Not sure how concrete this is but it's being claimed a deal to sell them has been struck in Saudi Arabia. They'd have to announce it to the New York Stock Exchange first and foremost so take it with a large pinch of salt until then.

You won’t be able to move in the media for articles regarding dirty oil money and human rights abuses... NOT

Poor Duncan's head would explode having to write about those owners

Poor Duncan's head would explode having to write about those owners
And it would be hilarious watching him squirm. See also Mckenna, Delaney Mcgehan etc. Oh what fun.
Unfortunately, this would bring the rags back into contention, so let's hope it never happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.