United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it would be hilarious watching him squirm. See also Mckenna, Delaney Mcgehan etc. Oh what fun.
Unfortunately, this would bring the rags back into contention, so let's hope it never happens.
You'd almost think there was an announcement of a big drop in share prices or something

And it would be hilarious watching him squirm. See also Mckenna, Delaney Mcgehan etc. Oh what fun.
Unfortunately, this would bring the rags back into contention, so let's hope it never happens.

They've spent shitloads what is it since bacon left 800m? So its about the right manager the set up and the men at the top who know football.

One of them said to me the other night: "Since you've had all that success City have become arrogant and disrespectful to us (rags)". I answered: "Disrespect? As in a fucking great big banner mocking our lack of trophies"?

In all fairness he just looked a bit sheepish and mumbled "Yeah. S'pose".
Oh, that was good of him ;-)

Think I read recently that Ronaldo hasn't hit the target yet from nearly 30 free kicks for Juve yet as soon as one goes in it's all forgotten. One year when the most overrated player in the league at the time scored a few free kicks, Ian Harte at Leeds actually had a better conversion rate yet nobody said a word
And he was a terrific goalscoring fullback to be fair

One of them said to me the other night: "Since you've had all that success City have become arrogant and disrespectful to us (rags)". I answered: "Disrespect? As in a fucking great big banner mocking our lack of trophies"?

In all fairness he just looked a bit sheepish and mumbled "Yeah. S'pose".
And it wasn’t just that banner. With every year that progressed in our drought, another bridge would be graffiti’d somewhere across the city every Summer with “25 YEARS”...“30 YEARS”...”35 YEARS” etc.

All the chants, including how many years the drought had been (even chanting “28 years” during the minute’s silence for the Madrid train bombing at the first Etihad derby in 2004), and shit like “they’ve got the tallest floodlights in all the land cos City are a massive club” “you can see Old Trafford from the top of the Kippax cos City are a massive club”.

Our piss taking and arrogance is small fry compared to the decades of shit we got from them!

And the fact that they don’t like that we’re giving them some of it back tells you all you need to know about their ****ish fanbase.

Soft ****s!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.