Premier League Games 2/3 November

No penalty, no points.

Liverpool the same to an extent of late.

Bet Bournemouth are gutted they only won 1-0 against relegation fodder

Joe Cole,the plan must have been to get the ball up front,get it past them and into the area
It's like spinning plates,defending but not scoring the scoring but not defending
I think the average footballer can do both lol
He gets paid for that shit

Joe Cole,the plan must have been to get the ball up front,get it past them and into the area
It's like spinning plates,defending but not scoring the scoring but not defending

Do t know about that but he’s definitely spending that pay on pies....or more likely, pie-mash

A headline in the Daily Mail just a couple of days ago...

"The real Rashford is on his way back, McTominay's a brilliant stand-in for Pogba and players are adapting well to new tactics... How Solskjaer has re-invigorated Manchester United..."

The new headline goes like this :o

Bournemouth 1-0 Manchester United: Josh King's first half strike downs former club and piles pressure on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer after lacklustre display in blustery south coast encounter

He looks a twat in that roll neck jumper.

He looks a twat in that roll neck jumper.
He is a twat full stop,he did our game the other day,telling pep and players a milion times better than him what to do,why employ another average ex player who can't speak properly,the standards of pundit for the beautiful game is shocking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.