Premier League Games 2/3 November

Yeah, if anything it is easier for corruption than it was before due to the camera frames etc.
With all the money sloshing round the game, there is absolutely no reason they can't have high frame rate camera's operating alongside the broadcast camera's. They just choose not to.

In the 0.04 seconds it takes for 1 frame, someone running at full pelt is easily fast enough to be the difference between on and offside.

It was dislocated as well as broken,it's no consolation as his ligaments will be fucked but it always looks terrible,the papers printing the pic is out of order
As for the game,it was dire and showed everything that is wrong with var

You keep saying he lost his head and he maybe did but he didn’t go flying in at a height that normally causes injury.

Son’s attempt the vast majority of the time results in the player not being injured.

What do you want to happen to those challenges? Everyone being sent off for them? Most teams would finish with 7 men.
I don't think there's any need for that type of challenge in the game.

So red cards are fine by me. People will soon learn.

If Gomes had got up, Everton took the free kick and the game had carried on - you would not have posted about Sons challenge, it would not have been mentioned by anyone on here or any pundit.
If my Aunty had bollocks she’d be my uncle.

If my Aunty had bollocks she’d be my uncle.

Not really a big if though is it ? Those challenges are made all the time in matches, very rarely does it result in a broken leg, what happened was a freak incident and you know it.

Not really a big if though is it ? Those challenges are made all the time in matches, very rarely does it result in a broken leg, what happened was a freak incident and you know it.
What I believe is Son’s actions were motivated by the earlier incident which makes it different to an accidental trip. What I know is it wouldn’t have happened had Son not acted and he clearly did not intend to play the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.