LMIAC

really ...where have i insulted you personally.I only said your insults debases your argument - thats just fact and not personal like calling someone an idiot or cancerous worm....can you see the difference? I really hope you can

At this point you really should just stop getting involved. You don't buy it. That is excellent.

I think you are an adorable little petal, my Mrs would probably put you on the window sill.

This thread is for big boys and the real world.

Those in dark enclosed spaces really should stay there.

Like i said...i wouldnt have even come into the thread if the other poster hadnt tagged me in something.

And part of it was ( a small part of it granted) was about Mason and his boking of Ederson being idiotic
I think you need to grow up

If he isn’t on the take or deliberately trying to screw us over on his own violation then questions have to be asked over that performance. Looks like Mason is unaware of the six second rule nor that walls have to be ten yards back. How subs leave the pitch is beyond him and his interpretation of time wasting changed after 90 minutes. As I said if he isn’t on the take or trying to screw us over then somebody needs to ensure he never refs our games again as he is awful and that is being generous. Thought Scott was poor the other game but Mason was far worse

Here's an interesting fact about Mason. Despite being one of the most experienced refs, he's never given a game involving 2 of the top 6 (including the rags in that description) playing each other. Anthony Taylor gets Manchester derbies & Utd v Liverpool games yet Mason doesn't. Not even Liverpool v Chelsea, us v Arsenal or other games that involve 2 top 6 clubs that aren't derbies (and therefore less fraught potentially).

Odd isn't it? An experienced ref not trusted to ref these games. Got to be a reason. Seems even Mike Riley thinks he's shit so why is he reffing at all. And there's our past history with him, where he was ditched from a couple of our games in the run-in to our first PL title in 2012. He's dodgy as fuck and today proved that.

Yes I do not think he is considered one of the top tier refs, like Martin Atkinson, and consequently gets the lesser games, which no doubt must be pretty infuriating on a personal level. Although I think he reffed city v pool in 2013/14 when we were both going for the title Sterling had a goal disallowed.

Was he removed from games in the run in or is that just a rumour?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.