LMIAC

Pep's reaction to Ederson being booked said it all.

There is nothing to debate. Your opinion is one of a defensive nature on Masons behalf.

We will never agree, so like I said, fuck all to debate.

Just about every blue on here can see through the shit, especially around mason, but you've chosen to spend the day going against the grain on a Manchester City forum so huge congratulations for that.

As Saint Paul once said, you reap what you sow.

Go on then- what do you see....

I havent defended Mason all day or ever before for that matter of fact...I even criticised his performance saying his booking of Ederson was "idiotic" in my initial post. What i have done is defend myself against abusive posts.....which Im entitled to do

What we disagree on is that there is an agenda via the refs against us. If that makes you so angry as to throw accusations around like you are doing then thats your problem not mine

Reap what you sow......please!!!!! Hahaha - what exactly am i going to reap - harsh words by some angry people in an internet forum.

What you will really hate is that Im as blue as ANYONE on this forum....I have been all my life. I dont go to games because of where I live these days but when I lived in Manchester I was a regular season ticket holder at Maine Road (as a young kid and teenager)..I left Manchester at 18 and Ive not really been back full time since that and not lived anywhere near close to it so watchign games on tv is the only real option for me

But if you need to throw baseless accusations around to make yourself feel like a better blue (seeing through me as you put it) then I am more than comfortable with that. Maybe you dont want to debate...maybe you just cannt take someone disagreeing with you opinion. Ill carry on happily posting and replying to others (as I have in this thread) who do want to debate it and Ill carry on doing that politely as I dont feel the need to get angry or insult people to make a point.

Changed it in the summer after a ref in I believe Germany basically scored to get the result he needed.

Suprised Bingo hasn't requested getting him fast tracked to ref the Dippers games just in case Mane and Salad have an off day and manage to stay on their f'kin feet for a change..!

Disgrace from Mason to continue to smile when McCarthy time wasted all game and their bench keep hold of the ball twice, only to then book Ederson at the end.

And yet again only 1 minute added on at the end of the first half after about a dozen 45 second goal kicks and full backs going over to take throw-ins only to drop the ball and wait for the centre half to come and take it.
Not to mention it was over one minute for their goal celebration too

Suprised Bingo hasn't requested getting him fast tracked to ref the Dippers games just in case Mane and Salad have an off day and manage to stay on their f'kin feet for a change..!
My money is on Mike Dean getting that gig.

Moving to London allows him to do it.

Just wish he would have called out Mason also, with him letting them time waste from the 1st minute and a laughable 1 minute added on in the 1st half, then suddenly they stopped time wasting in the 87th minute, without any punishment from the ref for the previous 87 minutes, and he books Eddy for time wasting and adds on 5 minutes as we are winning.
The club should put together a video of each bit of time wasting and ask for an explanation to the time keeping in the 1st half and why we had a player booked

Mason's performance yesterday was the clearest example of a referee adopting clear bias towards a team . This corrupt and arrogant individual is not fit to be a professional , unfortunately he is not alone in the PiGMOL stable ( and that was a deliberate choice of word )

Allowing their goalkeeper to constantly waste time with his goal kicks throughout the game from the start until Southampton went behind very close to the end.

A pathetic 1 minute of extra time added at the end of the first half, in contrast to 5 minutes at the end of the second half, by which time Southampton were desperate to try and score.

Week in , week out examples of the inept ( at best ) or corrupt in other cases.

This was a performance of pure arrogance , carried out safe in the knowledge that his bosses will defend and explain away his disgusting and spiteful behaviour .

No wonder Pep was angry , but Mason knew that any reaction from Pep would be counter productive because the smug bastards in the PiGMOL cabal would do fuck all to support the manager whilst encouraging their pawn to continue to display his clear bias .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.