United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not watching their game, just checked the BBC commentary text and they've posted this

Harry Maguire plays a sloppy pass and in trying to redeem the situation, dives in and the ball ricochets off Umar Sadiq on the edge of the box and loops over Sergio Romero.

Thankfully for United's skipper for the night, Sadiq is flagged offside in the build up.

Anyone watching able to explain how the player was given offside from slabhead's pass?
Unfortunately it was offside the ball was deflected off Maguire from a partizan pass

BT just said they’ve had an academy player in thre team since 1937 or was it 37 years either way , is this correct ?

BBC at it again

“Excluding penalties, only Marcus Rashford (4) has scored more goals for Manchester United in all competitions than Mason Greenwood (3) this season.”

Wow a wonder kid a whole 3 goals.

What the stupid fucks don't realise is that this policy is holding them back as they'd play Jessie lingard if nobody else was available just so they have something to hang onto

I see the rent boy is playing what, to all intents and purposes, is a second XI.

Treating the Europa League as if it is below the rags.

I see the rent boy is playing what, to all intents and purposes, is a second XI.

Treating the Europa League as if it is below the rags.
Well; it is. Their rightful place is in the CL. It's disgraceful that they're having to play in this inferior competition. We should do our good neighbour bit and maybe get some sort of petition going, to ensure that TWGC™ automatically qualify for the CL, irrespective of their final position in the PL table. Who's with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.