Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the personnel to be a superb counter-acting team. Raz picking up on Kev's eye-of-a-needle missiles, Kun ratting for scraps, totally different game to what we normally face. All down to the boss how we play, who is available , and the "rub of the green" . Give it our best shot, and live with it.

Regardless of whether we win or not, that is the attitude we need, well said
I am pretty sure that will be the team talk. It’s always good when the media do that for you.
Fundamentally the pressure is on the dippers as our lot have nothing to prove.
It’s about time we got over this anfield voodoo and things often happen when least expected.
And we must be due a break sometime soon by the law of averages...

Since when have I not liked Bravo?

It was a risk he decidedly didn't have to take, and one of the reasons VAR spent 5 minutes weighing it up was because the defenders were almost level and it was a marginal red card.

there's no 'decidedly' about it. He had to make an instant decision and did what Eddy would probably have done. He didn't get the man - VAR was wrong.

i'll take any win no matter how it's achieved . Going to be our toughest test this season. We cannot afford to have anyone sleeping for a second on that pitch, and Bravo needs to be play a blinder. No going to relax until Sunday evening

they say never turn your back on a wounded animal because it will still bite you

the media are calling it a home banker for liverpool ? city down to the bare bones and now the keeper could be injured and he is the key to holding city together at the back, well i say if liverpool want a battle, i say lets get it on, city still have more than enough to go liverpool and win if the officials let us that is

KDB is due a big game and then aguero jesus sterling b.silva and the 2 wing backs are also due a big game, so what if city are a little bit short at the back, just go and face them up and give them something to think about, and i am 100% pep and city don't go to liverpool to defend and change our system and park the bus, its simple for me we will create enough chances to win, but its taking them in big games that's pep wants from city, stop missing sitters and if the keeper save them nobody can point the finger

we don't fear the reaper and will stand in his space, we can play the ugly side of the game if liverpool want a tear up so let's get it on
We undoubtedly have big match winners, to e to shine.

think they will have too much for a make shift/weakened defense and midfield.

With Rodri and Laporte plus Sane id be very confident we could get a result but now my hed says we will lose this one.

My team would be:

Bravo

Walker Stones Ottomendi Mendy

Ferna

Sterling Bernardo KDB Jesus

Kun

Normally I wouldnt have Ottomendi. Mendy or Bravo anywhere near a starting 11 vs Liverpool but needs must.

Id have Jesus wide midfield just cause of the fight/work rate he gives us

If Laporte was fit Id play Angelino at left back as well but i think this game is a step up from where his experience lies at present so Mendy gets the nod - though Im convinced even now we shouldnt play Angelino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.