Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 3 Nov 2019.

?

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

1. Win

2. Lose

3. Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mag

mag

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Starting early ... I know we have Atalanta before this but this is the next PL game and lots of news coming out early ...

- Silva is out from this one apparently, Pep says won’t be available for Atalanta or Liverpool ... that means no Rodri, no Silva in midfield that’d have been first choice midfield ... so what now? KdB, Gundo and Foden? Or Bernardo in midfield and Mahrez up front?

- Oh, and the special bus welcome being prepared again ... idiots! But if they do, should be punished and City clearly were affected last time around in CL QF tie from that ... what will they do to prevent from the same happening again? The Merseyside police won’t do jack shit we already know that ...

2. karen7

karen7

5 first team injuries is incredibly good luck for them,a draw would do but i think it's going to be very difficult

r.soleofsalford likes this.
  3. Ballet-on-ice

Ballet-on-ice

Fuck me. A week of Liverpool people.

4. Withnail

Withnail

With Merlin injured and Bernardo possibly facing a ban I think Mahrez will play.

5. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

People ???

6. karen7

karen7

Forgot about bernie,make that 6 of our first team out,wow

7. mag

mag

Team supported:
    Manchester City
  8. mag

mag

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    A win for us means only 3 pts between us ... which is nothing for the remaining season ... a win for them means 9 pts difference ... which too with the amount of games left isn’t a title killer already but would dampen the spirits in our camp ... draw and remain 6 pts apart which is definitely better than being 9 pts behind ... but Pep has bigger balls than Klopp ... it’ll be Klopp who’d play for draw and Pep would go for the jugular ... and that’d tell me if we’re winning the league again! If Klopp goes for the kill and tried to get 9 pts ahead now, I think they’d have learnt from last year and are totally focused on winning the PL this season ... let’s see ...

OR Klopp could have left them by next week ... Bayern has just sacked their manager and could come for him, that’d be absolutely hilarious if his head gets turned and he wants to go back home to Germany ...

9. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

I don’t suppose reporting that to the Merseyside police will do anything apart from make sure that their numbers (police) are down! Probably about 10 police who will totally ignore what they are doing! :-( :-(

Of course we could always bus our players in on an ‘unmarked‘ coach earlier in the evening!

Last edited: 4 Nov 2019
  10. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

We need some big performances on Sunday, especially from the old-guard. Likely to be David’s last game at Anfield. Time we had a result there.

3-1 City.

Ultrafex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.