Liverpool (a) post-match thread

A world where Michael Oliver is allowed to influence millions of lives, and Bernardo Silva is deemed a bad person, is a world I don’t fucking like
Aye, dude. I talk a walk after the game and thought something similar. Alas, there's hope. Twenty years ago, the club were in the third division. Now, they are so feared, the agenda to stop MCFC is now in full flow, for the whole world to see. Time will tell who will come out of this smelling of roses but it certainly won't be Liverpool or the Premier League. They've now taken the piss too far.

I’m still seething that we constantly spunk away golden chances. Put them away and VAR isn’t an issue.
We are haemorrhaging goals against teams that we shouldn’t even be giving a chance to.
Dippers weren’t all that today, but as I’ve said, we WASTED our chances.
This doesn’t absolve VAR and it’s comical team of “officials”.
That was handball, even Souness said “How can that NOT be given”. I think WE all know the reason.
If we want this title this year, we are going to have to make some serious decisions. IMO, I don’t think Gundogan should play in matches like this, he’s not dynamic enough.
Angelino got caught out a couple of times and should know better, as should Walker for the 3rd,(gundogan let Henderson stroll past him to cross).
If this doesn’t get our team fired up to go on and perform, nothing will and we will be lucky to hold onto 4th place.

We were not good enough to win that game. Blame the ref, blame VAR, but blame ourselves before all that. Shite up front and not really in the game in the killer areas. May win a cup this season but that's about it. Done by Norwich who are propping up the table was a warning. Shit it on the day.
I disagree. Our under strength team opened up Liverpool time and time again but we were uncharacteristically sloppy and couldn't get a clean strike in. If Liverpool had created all those chances we would be saying we'd dodged a few bullets. A Liverpool fan is a friend of mine. He's telling me it was heart in mouth every time Sergio scuffed a chance. He can't believe Sergio didn't get a clean strike in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.