Var debate 2019/20

Except that's a 2D image taken from an angle, there is nothing "clear" about it. It is obviously close enough that it should have gotten the VAR computer software involved, but it didn't, for "mysterious" reasons.
Stones foot is on the line and Salah's isn't. Seems clear enough to me. I've seen much closer ones go against us like the Firmino one the other week!

Stones foot is on the line and Salah's isn't. Seems clear enough to me. I've seen much closer ones go against us like the Firmino one the other week!

It is not the official VAR lines so clearly is not going to wash.

Where is the official VAR footage for the offside?

Except feet are irreverent. It's any part of the body you can play it with, which is why you need a 3d model, not some line drawn on their computer monitor by a 12 year old

Clearly obvious that PiGMOL are operating a corrupt application of the rules but their performances will be supported by the PL and FA despite what evidence is in front of them.

The game is fucked and we will only see a continuation of the corruption , meaning that supporters of non-media luvvy teams will see their team shafted in order to effect the outcomes they want .

The arrogance of these cnuts is truly staggering, but the likes of Sky, BT and their " pundits " are equally to blame as none of them have the balls to call them out. Clicks outweigh integrity .

It happens to Mane and its a penalty all day long.

Yep...and another thing how many fouls did the scousers commit yesterday with no cards !!

The stats show: Liverpool 10 fouls - no cards, City 5 fouls and 2 yellow cards received

Its a fucking joke

I honestly believe that there are underhand tactics going on, and by that i mean that the premier league need to create a rivalry to sell and promote the brand even further - and according to what Trevor Sinclair stated on the radio this morning PGMOL are included in the whole situation

They are using VAR to put it in place

EJBwgN0XYAASNSX.jpg:large

Salah was clearly onside.

That line isn’t right. It’s also a Sky mock up.

Whose line is that because it isn't the official VAR system lines that are in use?
Exactly and although that line makes him look onside, the one I saw on NBCSN made me initially think, he was definitely offside.
Just sick talking about this same shit every week.

I'm happy with that, its about as clear as the handball we got in the first half..... oh wait. Imagine your bleating if it had gone against you, i almost glad it didn't.

Except feet are irreverent. It's any part of the body you can play it with, which is why you need a 3d model, not some line drawn on their computer monitor by a 12 year old
It's FOOTball! surely a foot is a "part of the body you can play with"! Stones foot is clearly the most advanced part of his body and is the point of reference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.