Var debate 2019/20

Its the part of the fucking body you can legally score with closest to the goal you thick fucker!
Is his foot not a part of his body that he can legally score with and is his foot not the closest to goal? You are wrong but still the one resorting to insults. I understand your frustration tho, you'll be fine.

Is his foot not a part of his body that he can legally score with and is his foot not the closest to goal? You are wrong but still the one resorting to insults. I understand your frustration tho, you'll be fine.
Ah the sweet elation when you inevitably f*** it up again.

Are you taking the piss?

Salah's knee which he can score from btw is in front of his own foot and in front of Stones foot.

Fly on the wall time? PiGMOL - Old Mother Riley - are meeting will all PL managers later this week. Should be interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.