Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Dont agree I think fans of other clubs are more likely to turn against the dippers.....I think more and more fans of other clubs are sick and tired of the love in for the dippers at least in my circle of mates .....Chelsea, gooners, whu all dislike the dippers as much as me....

Look, it's a dead cert, mate. There's no huge love for City on other forums (as why should there be, in fact? I don't ask other fans to love or even like my team, it's enough for me that I and other blues love them) but it was instructive to take a quick trawl round the forums at half time and full time on Sunday. Arsenal Mania, Chelsea Shed End, Glory Glory (these last really hate us, frankly), I didn't even bother to look at Red Café, because they hate them even more than they hate us. The majority of posters were being surprisingly fair, there was a general consensus that we were being shafted big time by the ref and VAR, and that the dippers get a loathsome amount of luck (to call it by no other name). Nobody much wants them to be champions, believe it, because they're quite simply the gobbiest, most self-satisfied, cult-crazed set of fans (despite some considerable competition) in the land.

Should have been kept in house. Fine punish him, don't play him. But don't go running to the papers making out you're some kind of hero. If the press ask, you just say 'We have a game on Thursday blah blah'. Proves he has absolutely zero control if the squad are making the decisions. Hung out to dry.

Would the likes of Pep/Klopp or any other world class manager have dealt with the situation like Southgate has?

I'd honestly feel the same if the same happened with Kane etc. Joke of a man Southgate, joke.

Why didn't they just say he had a niggling injury and as a precaution sent him home?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.