Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

A source that witnessed the malicious attack by Sterling the £20,000,000 pw mercenary on the young Liverpool star.

"Der Greedy Bastard just wen't straight for our lad. Hes innocent la!"

I all for a bit of banter, but I'm willing to bet Gomez took it just that little bit too far.

Shame on Southgate not backing Raz as the senior player in the squad, even if he did overreact.

Reactions: mat
We cannot let these imbeciles win the title ... it's a duty now
We have Var, Referees, the FA, Sky and all media outlets against City this season.

Id love to be proven wrong but just can't see it.

With abit of luck we can win the European cup.

usALLsS.gif

I once got decked like that in a Taekwondo competition.

Still have a loose tooth to this day as well.

**** was huge!

We have Var, Referees, the FA, Sky and all media outlets against City this season.

Id love to be proven wrong but just can't see it.

With abit of luck we can win the European cup.

We can beat them here. Leicester can beat them in the King Power. And, they owe us another defeat after all the near-misses. We can do it.

From what I have read/seen it seems Raheem was to blame for the incident but Southgate should have kept it in house if possible. It looks like Gomez hasn’t done much wrong in fairness. I’m very happy though that Raheem has so much passion for City and the result meant that much to him. As far as I’m aware Raheems conduct with club and country has been nothing but professional so a handshake and a talking to was all that was needed.

I look forward to Southgate getting sacked at the next tournament when we get knocked out by the first decent team we face. Unlike others I don’t have much problems with Liverpool players or Klopp. Most of their fans are however utter arseholes.

Sensible post, except for last line ! Sadly there are some arseholes supporting every Club and generally they are the ones who make the most noise. The Sterling / Gomez incident is a nothing really and should have been kept in house by Southgate. Sterling got it rough yesterday and while I’m surprised he has reacted, it was more passion than méchant imho. Its a sign of the times really that there is more being made by media and supporters about the Sterling/Gomez incident on England duty than the Fabinho/Fernandinho incident during the actual match !!

I all for a bit of banter, but I'm willing to bet Gomez took it just that little bit too far.

Shame on Southgate not backing Raz as the senior player in the squad, even if he did overreact.

this

it takes two to tango so why not both get the same punishment, i can see more into this then just a bit of banter and city players have had enough of the FA and EPL, and i hope this is a warning to the FA that we will start to pull our english players out of the international games at all levels if it does not stop

fergie and united used to do it with united players from the class of 92 and fake injury to stop them going on international duty

We can beat them here. Leicester can beat them in the King Power. And, they owe us another defeat after all the near-misses. We can do it.
Yeah thinking about it you have a valid point there, I think we need them to drop points over Xmas..

If we could get it down to 5 points in January they may crumble, good shout bud. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.