Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

GS, his only reason for getting the job is "the rest are worse". No matter the outcome, his card is marked as a bottler, no leadership qualities, no tactical flair, not in the slightest can he be seen as "inspirational". Another one bites the dust (hopefully)... I long ago lost interest in "Wembley FC", in fact the international breaks are a fuckin' nuisance for me. Raz and Pep must be looking seriously towards Spain, I know i would be.

Would he have dropped Sterling if England needed to win this qualifier, I don’t think so.

BBC 6 O'clock news, "Southgate's success has been down to his team's unity".
giphy.gif

Which success is that ?

Repeat lies enough and they become the truth.

It was questioned a few times in the media last week if City are now Liverpool's rivals and the connsenus was no City are not because they don't have the history. I even heard Michael Owen say on BT sport that it's not a proper rivalry like between man United and Liverpool which has been going on for a hundred years! Yes really a hundred years.

The media talk as if Liverpool are the successful team now and City are not worthy rivals. Little is said about City's four premier league titles to Liverpool's none. It could be argued that Liverpool are not worthy to be City's rivals based on premier league success.

Gomez was the only Liverpool player there at the time so there wasn't a gang of Liverpool players for starters. What's your actual source here? Some bloke off twitter. People seem to be shit stirring this to epic porportions

it said it on sky news that all the liverpool players was sat together and gomez was the one starting the trouble with his mouth and sterling went for him and henderson stopped them and got between them both ??? also said the liverpool lads got together ? so i think that's a official statement matey

Not having a dig but where do you hear all this or are you guessing at all these points from the match and within the England squad

the trouble in the tunnel was talked about on skysports after halftime when the players come out for the 2nd half, and sky news said the trouble in the camp so all i was quoting was them, and if you put 2 and 2 together and this trouble with gomez and sterling was still on his mind so sounds like it was still raw with sterling

it said it on sky news that all the liverpool players was sat together and gomez was the one starting the trouble with his mouth and sterling went for him and henderson stopped them and got between them both ??? also said the liverpool lads got together ? so i think that's a official statement matey

Henderson not there apparently as suspended on Thursday and will join the squad later in the week

Repeat lies enough and they become the truth.

It was questioned a few times in the media last week if City are now Liverpool's rivals and the connsenus was no City are not because they don't have the history. I even heard Michael Owen say on BT sport that it's not a proper rivalry like between man United and Liverpool which has been going on for a hundred years! Yes really a hundred years.

The media talk as if Liverpool are the successful team now and City are not worthy rivals. Little is said about City's four premier league titles to Liverpool's none. It could be argued that Liverpool are not worthy to be City's rivals based on premier league success.

Ha ha if "history" is just about trophies won like the raggos and scousers say then England are firmly in the no history bracket !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.