Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

It cant get much fucking worse. Everyman and his dog hate us. It's getting ludicrous know the amount of shit the club is getting.
This. I was just talking about this today. Swear to god it’s unreal. This country is trying to outlaw any opinion anyone has that doesn’t suit the party line, but tear this football club, it’s supporters, it’s players, it’s owners to bits if you like. Anyone thinks there’s not an agenda is fooling themselves. I’m not saying an organised mass who meet in the pub or somewhere and set an agenda out, but a higher echelon who do have a policy to damage the club, and that filters down to those below and continues until it gets to the pitch and the games competitions where the officials apply a bias towards Manchester City. As far as Raheem goes I thought his reaction to the treatment he received from some of those fucking tramps that are Liverpool was exemplary. Conducted himself exceptionally well and tried to reason the issue. The lad has been targeted ( that’s the correct term ) since he left that shithole. Trying to stop swearing but for fuck sake how could you not with what’s going on.

This. I was just talking about this today. Swear to god it’s unreal. This country is trying to outlaw any opinion anyone has that doesn’t suit the party line, but tear this football club, it’s supporters, it’s players, it’s owners to bits if you like. Anyone thinks there’s not an agenda is fooling themselves. I’m not saying an organised mass who meet in the pub or somewhere and set an agenda out, but a higher echelon who do have a policy to damage the club, and that filters down to those below and continues until it gets to the pitch and the games competitions where the officials apply a bias towards Manchester City. As far as Raheem goes I thought his reaction to the treatment he received from some of those fucking tramps that are Liverpool was exemplary. Conducted himself exceptionally well and tried to reason the issue. The lad has been targeted ( that’s the correct term ) since he left that shithole. Trying to stop swearing but for fuck sake how could you not with what’s going on.
I feel there’s a new identity happening for Man City. Everyone seems against us like you’ve rightly said, but people hate the fact we don’t give a shit about that, and it just makes us better. Fighting TIL the end definitely a perfect way of explaining this current City squad, even with the Liverpool loss, I’m certain no City fan will be even remotely bothered.

Apologises if already stated.

Does anybody know which city & Liverpool players are at the England camp ?

I’m curious which senior players met & decided this outcome.

This has totally blown out of proportion in the media, all because of Gareth Southgate! If he’d just come out, and said it wasn’t nothing, just a disagreement. It would’ve blown over by now. But instead he’s dropped sterling and made it worse. After everything sterling been through with general abuse, and racist abuse. Southgate has dealt with this terribly. What a joke that guy is now.
This was always going to be big news.

Sly Sports and the BBC thrive on opportunities like this. If they can portray Raheem as a villain and make Gomez out to be the victim while making Henderson the mediator they've pretty much had the best news day of the century.

Utter bollocks mind you and full on propaganda but it makes them happy.

This was always going to be big news.

Sly Sports and the BBC thrive on opportunities like this. If they can portray Raheem as a villain and make Gomez out to be the victim while making Henderson the mediator they've pretty much had the best news day of the century.

Utter bollocks mind you and full on propaganda but it makes them happy.
If doing things like this is the ONLY way they can stop City winning trophies. Carry on!!
Hahaha it says a lot more about the morons creating this, than it does us.

How much did Raheem's frustration with the dishonest performance of the cowardly cheating referee Micheal Oliver lead to the incident with Gomes I wonder ?

There was an altercation between them on Sunday and this may have been carried over from that, but Pep and the City players will have been mightily upset by the " performance" from the PiGMOL puppet , and rightly so . Any chance of beating the dippers was taken away from them by the cheating of the referee , and so many fouls against our players went unpunished , with Sterling in particular fouled any number of times with no protection whatsoever.

Shithouse cowards like Oliver have to take much of the blame , but PiGMOL and their lying officials will like dippers fans , never admit how much they contribute to such acts of pure anger and frustration.

If doing things like this is the ONLY way they can stop City winning trophies. Carry on!!
Hahaha it says a lot more about the morons creating this, than it does us.
Yes it does.

The reality is that Sly Sports is nothing more than a magazine programme which is beyond bias and employs ex-players who are willing to sell their souls for a regular wage and tow the party line.

The thing to remember is that the more negative spin they report about us the more pain and suffering we're inflicting on them.

Long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.