Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

Waste of time City staff complaining to Riley. Reminds me of a quote by Mark Twain (loosely paraphrased)) -
"No point in arguing with an idiot, you can't win. At their level they have far more experience"

They're not. though.
Riley is head of the refs, so has to be the point of contact. The complaint is aimed to be seen by those who pay the PGMOL, and who care about the whole PL image. It's reported that Brighton and Villa (I think) are up for this too.

It wouldn't be surprised if a Chelsea fan had nobbled VAR pre kick off.

Hope the lawyers, in their questions leave no wiggle room for pgmol to explain but not explain fully.

Theres a big difference to saying their was a VAR review? to all normal VAR processes & protocols

previously used were fully exhausted, prior to VAR statement to onfield referee or something similar?

On TTA be interesting to pin riley down on his previous ambiguous statement regarding penalty not

given due to not reaching threshold for deliberate handball. As this could mean it wasnt given due

to VAR rightly or wrongly utilising distance between bSilva and TTA as being too short a distance,

rather than TTA arm in unnatural position or outside of normal silhouette to not reaching threshold?

In addition to provide official time it took for that Salah offside review to take place and provide video.

...who is this TTA you refer to?? Is it Trent Alexnder Arnold...or tits and arse for short?

we have to be so formal and by the book in our complaint that the fa will brush it off. But the club needs to keep going on and on.

the fa like uefa are a rule to themselves, mess with them and you are fined or deducted points, they have you by the bollocks making it impossible to do anything about incidents like this.

as fans we can do a lot more, it means sticking together on this and making a noise about it. We boo the uefa anthem, we need a way of showing the fa how we feel.
Drop the FA Cup scheme. Bit late though now, but I did. We'll probably get Wigan away and my protest will go unseen, not that it would have been seen because I wouldn't have been there, but ...

You won’t read or see any officials criticising VAR.

It’s not worth losing their reputations or their highly paid cushy jobs.

Like FIFA and UEFA, it’s a cartel and a VAR members only club.

7.5 out of 10, my arse!

This is great and about time. If this strays into territory of whether VAR was fully operational then the proverbial could welll hit the fan.

If it wasn’t and the authorities lied by omission then this is actually a very big scandal. The coverup is usually worse than the offence.

If it wasn’t working they should have said so and everyone would have got on with it. Happened to us in the UCL game IIRC (pitch side monitor not operational)?

We should always remember that football at the top generally did not want our owner funding competition to their cartel.
They are the ones who employ the likes of Mr Riley who will loyally carry out their directions.
O'LiverPool has a job to do via Riley. Do not expect fairness from him, it does not suit the resentment of his employers to our success.
We have beaten them financially with a business plan that works and simply have proved that their worst fears on the field of play have materialised.

One of their ways to stop us is via officialdom.
Imagine O'LiverPools career prospects if he actually was fair. He has a career to consider so upsetting Pool at Arnfield may be step too far.
He was just thinking of his family and providing for them so please look at it from his point of view.

Our complaint about his conduct as a referee will be seen as a compliment to Mr Riley and he will patiently listen to our opinions and politely say he will look into it.

May I suggest we help matters by actually getting our own players to shoot accurately then this referee bias will be put into the shadows. We can do zero about the refs, lets concentrate on scoring goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.