UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In UEFA we have an incredibly corrupt organisation - like FIFA - it’s shrouded in mystery - has huge access to funds - but bizarrely is skint. It’s officials abuse their positions, have been seen to embezzle and ‘take illegal payments’ but few if any of the so-called investigative journalists in the U.K. are remotely interested. They are obsessed with City having an Arab owner, have more money than the old Sky Four and take as gospel any tit bit of information if it shows City in a bad light. I honestly hope when this whole sorry process comes to an end - a few people take a long hard look at how our press have reported this story and how they have come at it wholly subjectively - hoping and praying we’d be guilty. A few writs and deformation cases wouldn’t go amiss.

I doubt it because the majority are clearly fucking stupid being in either the dipper or rag camp .

Taking some serious money from our " accusers " would be the icing on the cake.

I had this weird thought of dinner, it’s all bollocks so don’t laugh

Just supposing City surreptitiously put Pinto the hacker up to releasing our own ‘doctored’ emails to Der Speigal
He’s admitted to not doing the hacking but has agreed he passed them on to third parties.

just supposing these ‘hacked’ emails were also passed on to Gill and Parry. And furthermore these emails contained information City knew were complete bollocks and would show who had used Pinto to further their campaigns against City

could be the greatest sting since Redford last teamed up with Newman

could be that operation longbow was an arrow aimed at the heart of English corruption
Stick to the flat earth thread (if you’re not already banned).

;-)

We can't even conquer Mike Riley or east Asian betting markets so the whole of UEFA is more than daft.

If we end up winning both the league and CL this season from this position I'll believe Squirty's theory, until then...wishful thinking in the extreme.

Tbh, it’s what I would have done, and have done.

Planted fake info and see who comes back with it.

‘I’m sure City will have scrutinised everything that has appeared in the media and I’m sure details have appeared in the media that only the likes of a Gill and Parry could have known. I’m sure City will be all over UEFA re the unprofessional conduct of its officials in this case - it’s hard to see whatever the outcome quite how uefa can continue in its present partisan ragbag format. It’s a joke and this case has already shown that uefa is now nothing more than a mouthpiece for a few self appointed elite clubs.

I am proposing that @sqirtyflower is employed as our own undercover agent to help bring down all the cheating lying cnuts who infest the the world of football.

He's got my vote !!

I had this weird thought of dinner, it’s all bollocks so don’t laugh

Just supposing City surreptitiously put Pinto the hacker up to releasing our own ‘doctored’ emails to Der Speigal
He’s admitted to not doing the hacking but has agreed he passed them on to third parties.

just supposing these ‘hacked’ emails were also passed on to Gill and Parry. And furthermore these emails contained information City knew were complete bollocks and would show who had used Pinto to further their campaigns against City

could be the greatest sting since Redford last teamed up with Newman

could be that operation longbow was an arrow aimed at the heart of English corruption
And the icing on the cake would be that we actually sent the 2 hackers to Liverpool to bring the fuckers down from the inside.

Ooooo that’s bad. If City decide to act on that, which they rarely do in public at least, then surely he’s in the poo, unless he has proof of that himself independent of the ongoing investigation.

Why say that? It’s stupid.
If City sued then it would finish his career. He would have to prove the allegations were true based on the evidence of stolen emails provided by an alleged blackmailer and published by a German newspaper that has been investigated by press regulators in Germany for making up stories. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.