International weekend! So what we all doing!??

Lunch in Chinatown then round the city centre, “Festive” markets and all.
Nice food but can someone who goes to town regularly please assure me it’s not always that busy. Absolutely choca today.

I thought i would try out the crime channels on the telly,i watched one case i kinda remembered from years ago,the Petit murders in america,it was more vile than i remembered,not watching anymore

I've got too much work on, so it's work work work for me. City centre is mental at the moment 7 days a week for the last 3 months. Sigh:-/

Cheers! What do you do? 800 apartments going up on mancunian way but I don't like the painting contractor on there so that's a no ha

I am developing 2000 apartments in Manchester! About 1500 of them off the Mancunian way.

I am developing 2000 apartments in Manchester! About 1500 of them off the Mancunian way.
Bloody hell, are you a project manager? Might of crossed paths small world being in the trade lol I prefer working on the old mills around ancoats nicer work and the spec seems better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.