Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Was blatantly obvious that he ignored/refused to take advice from his advisors, presumably with the belief that his excuses would be enough to convince us simpletons of his innocence. Arrogant doughnut. Put a tenner on a story about Meghan buying a dress or styling her hair 'incorrectly' to appear on the front page of the Mail tomorrow.

Monarchists: “Anyway, if you turn your attention this way here’s a big fuck off aircraft carrier in Charles’ name”

Was blatantly obvious that he ignored/refused to take advice from his advisors, presumably with the belief that his excuses would be enough to convince us simpletons of his innocence. Arrogant doughnut. Put a tenner on a story about Meghan buying a dress or styling her hair 'incorrectly' to appear on the front page of the Mail tomorrow.
Funny you should say that,i was reading new details about why she is sueing them today on sky,wouldn't surprise me if they go for her tomorrow,an easier target than a senior royal friends with a paedo

Not a good interview for Andy imo. As one tweeter put it, it’s the first time the whole country has agreed on something since June 2016...

If anyone’s bored, some of the google reviews for Pizza Express in Woking are good for a chuckle.

Funny you should say that,i was reading new details about why she is sueing them today on sky,wouldn't surprise me if they go for her tomorrow,an easier target than a senior royal friends with a paedo
"Palace sources" will come forward with a story about how much the Queen hates her, as they've been doing ever since this Andrew story broke. Easy to throw her to the wolves to distract from all of this. Although, perhaps this interview was such a trainwreck that even the desperate hatred people have got for that young woman may not be enough to divert their attention this time.

I remember reading about Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell over 20 years ago. She is the key to all this. Plus, Andrews ex wife Sarah Ferguson accepted thousands of pounds off Epstein to help pay off her debts.
The whole lot of them are horrible people.

I can remember that exact date because I took the kids to a party at pizza express, I'd never been to pizza express before and thought it strange the location Jimmy Savile had chosen for the location of the kid's party (CUT) let's try it again Andy and this time leave the Savile bit out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.