Pochettino sacked by Spurs

I just cant see Levy pointing up the £30m a year cost of Jose and his backroom staff on a minimum 3 year deal.

And Jose and co have been earning that much per year since 2010 so while he doesnt need it, I can't see him giving Spurs a discount.
I can see Jose coming in mate . Think he has been waiting for it

56% win percentage
On a shoe string to be fair to him. Be interesting to see what he could do with a club that backed him financially. I bet if you worked out point per pound invested then he would be right up there with anyone.

No doubt the " Gobby One " will be hoping for the gig, forgetting ( then moaning about it ) that Levy hates spending money .

I can see Jose coming in mate . Think he has been waiting for it
I dont think it's a coincidence hes been raising his UK profile again being on Sky Sports and telling a paper he wanted to manage anothe PL team a month ago.

There has been a feeling for a long time that he would end up at the rags, be interesting to see if the Glazers make a move for him and push Ole out of the door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.