Annual report released - record turnover of £535.2m for 2018/19

Haha going to toast the bitter fuckers with a nice vodka.

But just to put an ermm in it wasn't last year's figures over 13 months?

Can hear the sad fuckers crying into their Ryan Giggs pillowcases and wondering where it all went wrong.

Fuck em I say .

The champions league pays for itself easily if won,
Well with regards to Liverpool and their wages and bonuses I don't know if that's true. From TV and prize money through each stage to winning it they received a total of £97m.

You could be right, but if they had a lot of bonuses to pay off with players and other clubs, then a lot of that could have been swallowed up. I wasn't talking about making losses, just a possible reason they had a quiet summer.

it is but Simon Stone is a United fan - busy fighting his teams corner as the biggest if no longer the best.

Is he? I don't think I've seen any allegiance from him, just that it's better clickwise for the BBC to have him follow Utd around rather than City.

Commercial income figures are a mystery. Why would it drop albeit by a small amount?

Obviously match-day income is capped by capacity and number of fixtures, but you'd expect the commercial income to be on an upward trajectory.

Commercial income figures are a mystery. Why would it drop albeit by a small amount?

Obviously match-day income is capped by capacity and number of fixtures, but you'd expect the commercial income to be on an upward trajectory.
I'm guessing that beside the concert issue, where we had fewer concerts in Summer 2018, did we have the income from Amazon in last year's figures?

Also, with it being the last year of the Nike contract, I wonder if we got a much lower payment from them as a 'balancing figure'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.