Pochettino sacked by Spurs

You don't even have your dates right, 14/15 was Pochettino's first year and 16/17 was Pep's. And by your own admission they have about one player who would get into our team. I just can't figure out why they haven't won domestic trophies!
He had plenty of time before our centurions season,it's not about the last 2 seasons since we kicked into gear lol,i wouldn't have anyone out of the wigan team or the rags team but they won the title and more

This has snap decision written all over it. And I dont think Maureen will be managing Spurs, Levy doesnt work with that sort of manager. He will go for one of the newer cheaper with-potential managers from Wolves, bmouth, Norwich etc. And then Harry Kane to City

This has snap decision written all over it. And I dont think Maureen will be managing Spurs, Levy doesnt work with that sort of manager. He will go for one of the newer cheaper with-potential managers from Wolves, bmouth, Norwich etc. And then Harry Kane to City

The Wolves Manager is a good shout.... I like him, plays decent football..!

That’s alternative City bingo if I ever saw it. Show me one quote where someone has said it’ll be a failure if we don’t win anything.

Poch went two years without buying a player. Pep is out of this world but to put Poch down as a failure is a tad unfair.
Are you seriously telling me you haven't heard the pundits ask the question "if Pep doesn't win the champions league this season will it be fair to say he's failed at the club?"

Forget the multiple premier league titles and the clean sweep of domestic trophies he's won. These pricks can't wait to label him a flop.

Pochettino has won fuck all in six years. That's a disgrace mate.

I said it jokingly but baseball's played from March to September & NFL from September to January. And there's 81 home games in a regular baseball season.
Don’t think you could play baseball in a standard football stadium, unless like at the London Stadium where it was originally athletics based with the correct curvature.

I just can’t see Jose at Spurs, I’d guess its to smoke out other potential applicants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.