Pochettino sacked by Spurs

Can see several players looking to leave. I think Kane will want out, but I can't see City stumping up the fee which Levy will want.

Don’t think you could play baseball in a standard football stadium, unless like at the London Stadium where it was originally athletics based with the correct curvature.
Yeah, unfortunately for Mr. Levy it wouldn't work. Based on the dimensions of their stadium one of the foul poles would have to be about 225 feet from home plate, which isn't close to far enough. Believe the shortest in the league is somewhere around 315 feet.

With the players they’ve had, this Spurs side should have won something under Pochettino - the League Cup if nothing else. They have been perennial bottlers: came 3rd in a two-horse race when Leicester won the Premiership and even lost an FA Cup semi-final - from a winning position - against a poor Rags team. Ok, he played good, high-tempo attacking football and achieved CL qualification in 4/5 of the seasons he was in charge and (very luckily!) reached the final in that competition last season. But to those fawning fans of his in the media who are trotting out the old ‘he was a victim of his own success’ line tonight, I say a loud and clear ‘bollocks!’. Success? He won fuck all!

And by the way, Levy is a c***t!

Mourinho virtually confirmed on Sky. If Pep is to go in 18 months tell the sacked bloke to go on sabbatical. If Pep wants to stay never mind.

This has snap decision written all over it. And I dont think Maureen will be managing Spurs, Levy doesnt work with that sort of manager. He will go for one of the newer cheaper with-potential managers from Wolves, bmouth, Norwich etc. And then Harry Kane to City

Not sure Levy does knee jerk reactions.

If it happens then it’ll be funny to watch Jose at Spurs.

Just can’t see Jose wanting to change, or being capable of it, and after seeing the way he was when managing the scum then what is Levy seeing that makes him think this gamble is worthwhile?

Lunacy.

Be interesting to see how Spurs fans take the news, with his links to Chelsea. Not as badly as George Graham being appointed but would imagine some will not accept. Missus is fuming about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.