Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its surely going to be at least late jan/feb by the time they’re doing real training and then we have to allow them to get back into the groove which probably adds another month before we start to see them on the pitch again for any noticeable length of time. and after lengthy injuries, the last thing we want to do is throw them in game after game, so they’re going to need easing in. They might be able to make an impact for us in the latter stages of the season with whatever competitions were still involved in but we’re going to have to do all the hard work without them. If we don’t drop further behind in the league between now and the new year I’m expecting multiple January 1st signings to try and rectify the mess of a summer we had.

Be gutted to see him leave after what's happened and we've done all the rehab. I think we've all now realized how good this kid really is. We haven't been firing on all cylinders and his absence has been a big reason why. We should ask for nothing less than 110 mill if he wants to go.
we won all games pretty much in 2nd half of last season with him barely starting. He is under contract here so of course we do his rehab.

Despite the speculation surrounding Sane, I really do miss him on the pitch. His pace, finishing, cut-backs and searing pace are all a big miss.

Hope to see him back playing for City in the new year.
Me too mate.

Best goal contributions per minute in the team last season and when you watch back the goals over the last two title wins you see that Leroy is involved in so many!

We’ve really missed him.

Despite the speculation surrounding Sane, I really do miss him on the pitch. His pace, finishing, cut-backs and searing pace are all a big miss.

Hope to see him back playing for City in the new year.
After Aquero, he is our most natural finisher. Love him as a player. Just cant see him staying with us after all this time. We sure as hell miss his pace.

we won all games pretty much in 2nd half of last season with him barely starting. He is under contract here so of course we do his rehab.
But he was there to contribute when we needed him. When we had to win every single game, we weren’t winning at Old Trafford and he came on and changed the game.

The difference with not having him is the total lack of anything else on the left. So while Sterling had a poor couple of months for us (he didn’t play well in any game he started between Spurs at home and Palace away), we’ve only played Bernardo on the left in one game.

We needed something different on the left at 0-1 down against Wolves where Sterling had a shocker and we had nothing and just struggled through the game on the left hand side.

Be gutted to see him leave after what's happened and we've done all the rehab. I think we've all now realized how good this kid really is. We haven't been firing on all cylinders and his absence has been a big reason why. We should ask for nothing less than 110 mill if he wants to go.
He wasn’t consistent enough to be a regular starter for us last season and after this injury he’s hardly likely to have improved. He’s getting towards the end of his contract and may come back an inferior player to his already incomplete last season self.
Fans of selling clubs throw figures out that reflect what they are comfortable with but the club rarely get it unless there are multiple clubs in the bidding.

don't rush any of them back because long term they are the future and if we have to finish empty handed this season then so be it

i hate when clubs rush players back into action and everybody is questioning his form when things are not going well because being fit is one thing but not being match fit is another. long term injury are a nightmare and getting back into your game mode is the hardest thing, just look at mendy and everybody is questioning his form this season but the lad has missed 2 seasons and pres-seasons, how on earth do you expect to just hit the ground running like nothing as happened

so sane and laporte can for me just take there time and get fully fit and step slowly into the first team because they are key members of the squad, even if we have to dip into the transfer market this winter. i would rather city signed a short term player or loan somebody to the end of the season than rush them back to soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.