Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

For all the world to see:

w976w3nulh041.jpg

C H E A T S

It’s ridiculous...look how thick the red line is around sterling....looks like a 5 year old added extra girth with a crayola

He gets caught out so much. They will have a player wide and I would be looking where our defense is and could never find mendy. He always goes inside for some teason
Not sure what he brings to the side tbqh, gave the ball away virtually every time today, out of position defensively and made no impression going forward. Four out of ten.

Wasting your time.
He's no more a Blue than I'm the World's sexiest man.
We both fail very very badly.

I am a blue, kid, whether you like it or not. Do you think I care what you believe?

And i’m sure you’re sexy in someones eyes!

Cant stop us from winning then go after our goal difference. I agree we werent at our best, understandable given the injuries and what was achieved last season but to have to go up against corruption at its most blatant is frustrating as fuck. All we ever wanted from this piece of shit tech was a level playing field for all, but they couldnt jump at the chance to use it to weight it in another clubs direction. If any Palace fans are reading in, i sincerely hope you now understand our anger and frustration.
Ah well, moving on, well done City. Much needed win. Fight til the end.

Agreed, the league is a tough ask. We are not at the peak because of the injuries, our team is not worse this year, if we had our full compliment from the beginning things would be much better (obviously) to where I think we would be better than last year, with even more time to gel.
In this moment when a depleted squad is draining on so many levels we can not lose sight of how good we are and we must crack on.
An old workmate told me once,
"Nothing bad ever comes from hard work, and it pays off when you least expect it."

we're spent. Half of this team can't physically do what is Pep asking from them anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.