Chelsea (H) Post-Match Thread

Pep Guardiola has stated Rodrigo and David Silva both suffered from cramp and were tired against Chelsea. [via @jonnysmiffy]

PEP (On injuries) We will see (about @aguerosergiokun) tomorrow. It doesn't look good (for Aguero) It looks muscular. For Rodri and @21LVA it's more tiredness and cramps. Rodri was out for a month and games like today are so demanding.

PEP (on @Mahrez22) Yeah, a fantastic goal. Riyad has all the qualities but he can do better. He fought a lot, he made a fantastic goal.

My love of the game has gone, I spend the whole time shouting at the decisions made, it’s not worth the stress it brings, and the moods it puts me in. English football is finished.
Said about this a while back. My hatred of officials, decision, FA,UEFA, VAR has eroded my love of the game. Yes, there was always controversy but now that it’s analysed in a crime scene fashion ( especially City, and no I’m not being paranoid ) it’s even more infuriating that you get your face rubbed in it. There’s days I’m fucking livid. It is literally criminal what’s going on.

Listening to the radio and apparently its because you can't score with your arm but you can with your arse cheek!
In previous weeks shoulders and armpits were used to determine offside. Not this week apparently. Maybe next week they will be used again. Maybe not. Who knows.

Lots of other things wrong here:-

A goal can be scored with a shoulder.
The line is drawn in the wrong place.
The line is drawn at the wrong time.
The camera has a margin of error of about 10cm
Level is onside.
Benefit of the doubt to the attacker.
Etc

Any excuse to rule out a city goal.

I'll take 2-1 every game until the end of the season, but if everyone is like that I'll have had a heart attack before the seasons done, especially with Eddie bouncing one off the chelsea forward near the end.

There was some very sloppy and careless play today from many players, a few players are off form, that'll come back, not sure about Cancello and Mendy, when they need to defend against a decent team they aren't on it, and Sterling is far more effective from the right.

Fed up with our injuries, either our fitness/training is at fault, our medical team are crap, or we are having the worst luck in football history. We are doing well to cope with it as it is.

As for VAR, it's shit, it's ruined the game, several games affected today as well as ours, its issues are far too numerous, combined with the iffy rules on handball. VAR should be suspended and not used again this season until they work out how to use it properly, but that's never going to happen is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.