Waspi Women

Mrs H is a Waspi and reliably informs me the compo would be between £15k and £31k for missing out depending on the DOB in the 50’s, it would cost £58b. Dianne Abbott has said it’s doable as it’s only 1% of £375 so nothing to worry about.
She can check how much compo she is due on the WW article on the BBC website. She just enters her DOB, postcode and email address.

She can check how much compo she is due on the WW article on the BBC website. She just enters her DOB, postcode and email address.
Just done it, £16,589 over five years or about two years pension payments, meaning she could retire with no detriment to her income at 64 (her target date anyway regardless of pension).

Just completed a form on behalf of SWMBO on the BBC website and if labour get into power they will pay her @£11,500 over 5 years as compensation for not getting her state pension at 60.
Meanwhile I am expected to wait until I am 66 until I get a single penny of State Pension.
Whatever happened to equality of the sexes?

Stop moaning I have to wait till I'm 68.

Also the way it was done changing the pension age when most would have been closer to it than their youth messed up people who had planned and saved, was a stupid idea i the first place.
There has always been a difference in the male/female pension age equality has never been there.

Best hope that Jezza is in No. 10 on 12/12 for that to happen then.
We won’t factor that into her equation on 2 counts, one he won’t get in and two, if he did the pension payments would never be made.

We won’t factor that into her equation on 2 counts, one he won’t get in and two, if he did the pension payments would never be made.

Correct. Pure electioneering. Brought in after the manifesto published (after the question on QT) and no costing done whatsoever.

Will never happen.

Stop moaning I have to wait till I'm 68.

Also the way it was done changing the pension age when most would have been closer to it than their youth messed up people who had planned and saved, was a stupid idea i the first place.
There has always been a difference in the male/female pension age equality has never been there.
So surely that should be put right, no?
Or is it ok to have sexual discrimination as long as it’s men discriminated against?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.