#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping sterling would get some support tonight after Liverpool & Gomez fiasco but zero sterling chants during the entire game.

Poor atmosphere again tonight :-(

We're not top of the league so couldn't sing anything for him tonight. Equally though i was hoping he might take the fullback on but that's happened about 3 times so far this season.

Piss poor again.
So far he’s played well at West Ham, against Spurs and against Villa. And also had a great game changing sub appearance against Atalanta.

That’s pretty much it this season. He’s been well off his best and in some games very poor.

Really need him to get out of this rut and put in some performances now. We’re 9 points behind in the title race, Kun and David are injured, we aren’t playing particularly well as a team full stop... it’s time to see some real quality from the lad consistently.

He’s getting to the age where he’s about to come into his prime in the next few years and I hope that prime comes with another rise in quality. So many decent players do not get that much better at the he is age now, let’s hope he’s one from the other group who kick on!

Nice to see footballers starting to use their amplified platforms for the right things (not just ours, but it’s cracking when it is).

Telegraph, BBC, and Sky have all separately reported today that talks have been opened for a new contract, so looks like there's been some sort of press briefing about it. They all say he would make more than Kev as well.

He’s going to be severely restricted playing with midfielders on his side of the pitch, that won’t make a forward pass. I lost count of the number of times in the 1st half, where he made a decent run and either Rodri or Gundogan ignored him and played it backwards/sideways.

Being forced to play literally every game because nobody else can play LW, Pep needs to change things up, put in a youth player or change the formation so we aren't forced to need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.