FA Cup 3rd round draw Monday 7pm

I think an away tie (at some point this season) at Anfield with 6000 Blues ballooning about and making a racket will create a different feel to what we’ve had in Prem and CL games there.

A win there in the FA Cup could change our whole mental block when it comes to that ground.

We had mental blocks at other grounds (Arsenal, United, even Boro and Everton) but have smashed through them. Maybe it’s a big FA Cup 1/4 final win there that will set us on our way to one of our final two mental blocks (Anfield and the CL).

Got to get past Yeovil Sunderland and Barnsley before then, mind.

I think an away tie (at some point this season) at Anfield with 6000 Blues ballooning about and making a racket will create a different feel to what we’ve had in Prem and CL games there.

A win there in the FA Cup could change our whole mental block when it comes to that ground.

We had mental blocks at other grounds (Arsenal, United, even Boro and Everton) but have smashed through them. Maybe it’s a big FA Cup 1/4 final win there that will set us on our way to one of our final two mental blocks (Anfield and the CL).

Got to get past Yeovil Sunderland and Barnsley before then, mind.
Don't forget
Wigan!

I have ranted about the dubious practice of ex-pros fishing the balls out - Michael Shitface laughing that he'd pulled us out for an away tie, Leicester I think! I will look upon this as a breath of fresh air - just as long as we are drawn at home against lowest team still in. We need one of the microwaves from one of the kitchens to warm up the two balls. Very hot for ours and mildly warm for the oppos!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.