Black Friday And Cyber Monday:

Just bit on 3 network. 24 month lock in.

At 100 gig data unlimited mins and text. Sammy S10. At £29 upfront then £33 a month taken up through Uswitch. Mighty pleased.

1itmaJT.gif

Last edited:
Are we allowed to call Friday black?

No doubt they'll be a few million snowflakes out there thinking of ways to be offended.

It’s been going over here for about 5 years and I’ve not heard or read of one person who has been offended

However the word ‘black’ is often seen as a negative I.e blackmailed, black-sheep of the family, black-balled, Black mark etc. I think it’s an interesting observation, but that might just be me

Anyone know if there’s a good deal available on Apple AirPods?

They’re £139 at Argos and John Lewis but that still seems a bit steep to me.

If you nip over to the Very site Dr you can bag them for £104 if you open a new account.

You get £25 off with code PAPVJ for new customers with no credit account required. Pay with Credit / Debit card or PayPal.

https://www.very.co.uk/apple-airpodsnbsp2019-with-charging-case/1600356066.prd?utm_campaign=content&awc=3090_1575021787_2137863751ec376637e66d28a809fe34&aff=awin&affsrc=47868&cm_mmc=awin-_-47868-_-Communities+&+UGC-_-0_0&utm_source=awin&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_term=HotUKDeals_47868&utm_content=na

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.