Newcastle (a) post-match thread

It's going to take a hell of a lot of money to sort out this team in the summer.

Not sure we'll be able to do it as the club likes to get value rather than good players.

We’re so so so fucking shit. Just want this season to end. We would be lucky to win the energy drink cup

Positives = we didn't lose.

It matters not who we are playing these days,you expect them to score if they get half a chance.

On our current form Top 4 is not guaranteed.

Sure we have injuries that are not helping.

Pep for me is not helping by managing us badly.

He sits there far too long waiting to make changes.

I also think Pep knows Mendy is Dog Shit,hence why he picks and chooses which games Mendy plays in.

Gundogan has brought our in game speed down to Pensioner "Walking Football".

Title is over,time to start Fodden every week,we persist as we are with this broken side then we too will be on TV Thursday nights.

And fuck BT/Sky,hope Liverpool are 20 points clear in January so they can all fucking moan at the lack of competition affecting viewing figures.

Slow, void of ideas, pep too slow with the changes when it’s blindingly obvious it’s needed. This team looks a shadow of the one we’ve been lucky to witness in the last few years, looks stale and in need of a refresh to me.

Ben Mendy I’m afraid is not good enough, John Stones the same and I don’t think either will be with us for long. Gundogan doesn’t do anything except for slow it down, Mahrez is also running out of time for me.

The league has now well and truly gone and I don’t think the way we defend is conducive to a European triumph. Long season ahead now.
The last two or three games I've seen, both defensivly and in attack, we aren't gonna trouble the better teams in Europe, quite apart from the input Uefa might employ!

Oh well, it really is their season after all. This has been a woeful and shocking defense of the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.