January defenders

Lol. That will be at the same time we swap Mendy for Foden.
Doubt Maddison can play along side Foden, so do you think Rodgers a manager renown for dirty defensive teams, and with Ndidi, Maddison and Teilemans arguably the best defensive midfield in the league, would play with 1 defensive midfielder and so expose his defence in the same way as Pep, for me there is no defender at Leicester as good as what we have, it will be interesting seeing who you think could play the Pep way

Tah & Koulibaly would be amazing. Would need to free a few foreign spots though.
Something about Tah is throwing me off. He’s been linked all over the place over the years yet no one has really seriously gone after him, including Bayern who could’ve used a guy like him for a while now.

Something about Tah is throwing me off. He’s been linked all over the place over the years yet no one has really seriously gone after him, including Bayern who could’ve used a guy like him for a while now.

Tah is not Bayern quality. And there is no need. Bayern have Süle, Hernandez, Boateng, Pavard, Alaba and Martinez who can be great central defenders far better than Tah.

It is anyways a question of the system. Bayern had 2 shots on goal - both from far out of the penalty box - in the last 4 matches. With Pavard as right back, Martinez, Alaba (Boateng) and Alphonso Davies (do not forget the name!) in defense.

Just a tip: When Pep leaves, find the right successors...

Reactions: cjn
I would imagine we will get a defender that no one on here have heard off . All the same names keep being banded around but got a feeling it will be someone we haven’t even thought off

who decided that not replacing Kompany is good idea? We would not have won the title without him playing in the run in, yet they do not replace him. I don't understand the complacent attitude the whole club has when we win. Instead hand everyone new deals and act like we have squad impossible to improve on. Always be ruthless, this is not charity.

This is going against our overall transfer policy but we could do with a temporary signing. Scratch that make it a couple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.