The Positives Thread 2019/20

The only positive is that the rest of the teams look even worse than in the season when Leicester won it, so we'll easily be the second best; and if we win all of the remaining games, we ll be on 101 points. Not bad for runners up!
The way the team has performed so far this season, I would settle for winning half the remaining games and even that is a long shot.

It's still great to be a City fan regardless.

This.

I’m genuinely okay with this season, it’s impossible to win it every year and we’ve just watched the greatest season in the clubs 125 year history last year.

Remember where we’ve come from and remember that you’re living , right now, through the golden years.

We’ve totally eclipsed the late 60’s/early 70’s this decade.

Plus, just wait, we may well find European glory this season.

This.

I’m genuinely okay with this season, it’s impossible to win it every year and we’ve just watched the greatest season in the clubs 125 year history last year.

Remember where we’ve come from and remember that you’re living , right now, through the golden years.

We’ve totally eclipsed the late 60’s/early 70’s this decade.

Plus, just wait, we may well find European glory this season.
Yep, still lots to play for.

We have been witness to what has probably been the greatest ten years in the history of football. The club has been transformed from bankrupt and broken to one of, if not the most valuable sports franchise in the world. CFG has the best owners and is the best managed Club in England, probably in the world. We have the best facilities, the best coaches, the best Manager and some of the best players anywhere.

The last two plus years have seen unparalleled success and beautiful football.

And, at the same time, the Rags have nosedived into mediocrity.

Now I feel better !!

Saying you’re totally okay with being 11 points adrift and playing poorly makes you sound a loser. It doesn’t matter that we used to be shit. Winners don’t think it’s okay to perform as we are doing. The only positives are that we have the worlds best manager and if fit players who can turn this around.

Although we are in bad form and looking least likely title winners there are other competitions to play for we are in great shape off the field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.