Burnley (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Burnley (A) Prediction

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see how Mr Fair Play Dyche who is always moaning about other players going down easily sets his team out. No doubt the ref will do the usual of allowing them to kick the fuck out of us but every touch on them results in a dive and free kick for them to lump the ball in the box. Be usual 8 fouls (should be 20) and 1 yellow to them and 14 fouls and 5 yellows to us

Is nobody listening to pep? dinho is a cb now and that's not changing unles rodders and gundy are out at the same time,he said exactly that last week
Yes, but his hero Gundogan is suspended so we need a DM. It’s either Ferna or Rodri. I have a feeling it’s going to be Ferna (but I have no idea what goes on inside Pep’s head).

Yes, but his hero Gundogan is suspended so we need a DM. It’s either Ferna or Rodri. I have a feeling it’s going to be Ferna (but I have no idea what goes on inside Pep’s head).
Given rodders has the gonads of a knat i don't think he would be good as a cb,his height would be good though

Mates are saying burnley are trying to play more football this season? obv still use long ball to maximise their strengths, but mix it up more & use mcneil as their danger man who by all accounts is a very good young player who will be at a much bigger & better club next season?

I know he aint playing in this one but Im starting to be concerned that Pep has a bit of a blind spot where Gundogan is concerned. Im hoping its just sound bites for the press conference as if he actually thinks that after watching Gundaogan over the whole time he has been here that he is a better option than Ferna in midfield (and I know he is havignt o use ferna at centre half but he doesnt have to - he could play ottomendi there..he could play Garcia considering how much he raves about him...he could even play Rodri there (and has done once) then its the first time I will ever and have ever questioned Peps decision making.......

For me (and others) Gundogan is a huge weakspot in the team...he is not as creative as the others and is far worse defensively than his counter parts. .....He should be the first out of the squad (closely followed by Mendy) and if everyone is fit a firing e gets nowhere near the stat 11.

As far as the game is concnered the way we are playing i think it will be a draw (not going to predict a loss but its not out of the realms of possibility)

Dinho is now a CB, it's not going to change so please get over it guys.

Give over! This is a thread which gives us fans a chance to play coach in a virtual world. We are not daft enough to think Pep will actually get a poll of what the fans want and act on it. From what Pep has said in the presser he will play Ferna in defence, but a lot of fans can see the benefit of Ferna playing in midfield.

Premier league is badly slipping away and now is a good time to consider a different formation and/or tactics. What is there to lose? Perhaps even start Foden.

Burnley will play with two giants up front because that’s all their dinosaurs manager knows. We have to play with two real centre backs and keep tge midfield tight to stop the long ball from being lobbed over the top.

I think we’ll go with Stones and Otamendi at the back and Fernandinho in the middle. I also think it’s time to give Dave a rest so maybe a start for Foden.

Eddie
Walker Stones Ota Angelino
Bernie KDB Ferna Foden
Jesus Sterling
stones doesnt exacly inspire confidence in a battle with big forwards

I know he aint playing in this one but Im starting to be concerned that Pep has a bit of a blind spot where Gundogan is concerned. Im hoping its just sound bites for the press conference as if he actually thinks that after watching Gundaogan over the whole time he has been here that he is a better option than Ferna in midfield (and I know he is havignt o use ferna at centre half but he doesnt have to - he could play ottomendi there..he could play Garcia considering how much he raves about him...he could even play Rodri there (and has done once) then its the first time I will ever and have ever questioned Peps decision making.......

For me (and others) Gundogan is a huge weakspot in the team...he is not as creative as the others and is far worse defensively than his counter parts. .....He should be the first out of the squad (closely followed by Mendy) and if everyone is fit a firing e gets nowhere near the stat 11.

As far as the game is concnered the way we are playing i think it will be a draw (not going to predict a loss but its not out of the realms of possibility)
Gundy is not going to be dropped and dinho is not going back to his rightful place,no point expecting anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.