Anthony Taylor ref for The Derby with Michael Oliver on VAR duty

There clearly isn’t some kind of locality rule at play, as I see Mike Dean has been given the merseyside derby

Is that the same Chelsea game when Aguero was taken out when about to be clean through and where every single marginal decision went against us?

It was actually those smaller decisions which led to our own players losing their heads due to how over the top it became.

In the Wigan game he was going to give a yellow card and only changed it to a red due to the Wigan players crowding him out.

Also,

Overall record G22 W14 D4 L4

You wouldn’t win the league with form like that.
Imagine going to the mat arguing that this was not a red card. If this happened against a City player the conspiracy thread would get 35 pages longer.

Imagine going to the mat arguing that this was not a red card. If this happened against a City player the conspiracy thread would get 35 pages longer.

Lol stonewall. Blinkered some city fans

You and your fellow countryman have completely missed the point,he was going to give him a yellow,he changed it to red when he got surrounded by the other side,he was swayed into it

I will go further, cannot believe any of the current premier league refs are better.

Out of interest which ones do you believe are better than him at the moment.

Well certainly neither of the two you have chosen, Mason is a totally snidey cnut , and Oliver following his disgraceful performance for the dippers is a fucking cheating twat , but I find it difficult to think of any , with the exception of the ref ( sorry forgot his name ) at Newcastle on Saturday .

The performance of the PiGMOL reps together with their handing of VAR is a disgrace, and none of them can hold their heads up based upon their capability , or credibility ..................imo.

Hmmm so we put a complaint into the fa about Oliver after the scouser game and lo and behold he turns up a couple of weeks later for the derby as VAR ref with Taylor as ref for game,think I’ll be getting my Christmas money sorted then with the rags as away banker this weekend ..

You and your fellow countryman have completely missed the point,he was going to give him a yellow,he changed it to red when he got surrounded by the other side,he was swayed into it
Yes, because the point you're making is totally irrelevant. It was a stonewall red that got called as a red. Where is it in the rules that the first card he picks out of his pocket is what has to be called? He got the call 100% correct. Completely mad argument otherwise.

As has been said already , we had 10 fouls worse than that one season with no red cards & some didn’t even get yellows , he was going to his back pocket v Chelsea but then waved play on , the melee later on Chelsea players were as bad if not worse but only us suffered the sending off, strange that . The Wigan one was a first as i’ve Never seen a ref change his mind under player pressure, I think he was told from the stand to send Delph off even though he had a yellow card in his hand . Bent pure & simple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.