Post - timing errors

Blue Bogey

Is it just me or are others finding times on posts are incorrect. Seems to happen after about 1 hour. Has been happening for a few days now. For example I posted on a thread approx 9pm and post now shows posted at 10:42 including other members posts. I think I am reading new posts from members and then I think to myself I am sure I have read that before or am I just going mad.

just for the record posted this at 11:54pm

Have a look in your time/clock settings on the site, it's probably to do with the clocks moving in October.

Have a look in your time/clock settings on the site, it's probably to do with the clocks moving in October.
Ok was just about to post that still a problem and my time on my iPad is correct. Not sure what you meant about the clock settings on the site? Anyhow just came back to post this and noticed that the times have just reverted to normal again. When just 5 mins ago it was wrong. Didn’t even change anything myself. Had the problem for about 3 or 4 days.

All ok for now.

Ok I have noticed the correct time appears when I am logged in and changes by +1 hour when I am not logged in. Even though it is after 11pm it thinks it is after 12am midnight and shows posts as yesterday even though it is still today. My iPad time is correct. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Anyone else notice the same?

Ok I have noticed the correct time appears when I am logged in and changes by +1 hour when I am not logged in. Even though it is after 11pm it thinks it is after 12am midnight and shows posts as yesterday even though it is still today. My iPad time is correct. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Anyone else notice the same?
You can change the time in your own profile, you're obviously still on BST, its not your iPad its in your profile on here.

You can change the time in your own profile, you're obviously still on BST, its not your iPad its in your profile on here.

I appreciate the response, however I have checked my preferences in my profile and it shows - Timezone Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London which would be correct. There is only one choice in the drop down for UK time no choice for BST or likewise.

When I am logged into Bluemoon, posting times are shown correctly. So this makes sense; it is when I am not logged in to Bluemoon that the times are out of sync. Presumably everyone who uses Bluemoon would notice this difference dependent on being logged in or not, or am I trapped in a time warp??

Perhaps I just need to accept this anomaly.

When I am logged into Bluemoon, posting times are shown correctly. So this makes sense; it is when I am not logged in to Bluemoon that the times are out of sync. Presumably everyone who uses Bluemoon would notice this difference dependent on being logged in or not, or am I trapped in a time warp??

Perhaps I just need to accept this anomaly.
Yeah does the same if I logout too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.