Post Match Thread - United (h)

bit of perspective, missing Laporte, Sane, Aguero and Kompany from our best XI of last year, and still haven't found a left back. Clear though that there is some serious surgery required in the summer.

The most worrying thing is Pep didn't have an answer to a fast counter attacking side, sound familiar?

As poor as the defense is imo it's the stuttering attack that has killed us thus season. KDB, Bernardo, Sterling - just 3 who are not playing as they can. No idea why.

Biggest annoyance for me tonight was Walker's indiscipline. Yes his pace was critical and deserves appreciation but his attitude just bugs me.

To be honest I don’t care.

I think we are at the end of time with Pep as we look devoid of ideas, found out and fatigued.

Pep looks devoid of ideas and it looks like the end of his cycle.

I love him to bits but perhaps his style of play Does indeed have a shelf life per league / club, like other supporters said / hoped.

Today was shambolic.. we were set up all wrong with zero respect for their pace which infuriatingly Pep highlights in the Sky interview before the game.

We all knew exactly how they would play, so why not respect that.. especially given our defensive frailties.. lost it in 25 mins via terrible management and a lack of respect for what the opposition brings. which is pace and pretty much just that alone.

Bonkers not to play the line just that tad deeper. Stupid in fact.

In my humble opinion we now have to accept that the league has gone, you would hope that top 4 is pretty certain though.

Therefore I would look at using the rest of the season to experiment, as great a player as he has been i would drop Silva to the bench and start Foden. what do we really have to lose?
I would also put Garcia in the defence, give the lad a chance you never know he may be what we are missing.

Shit effort yet again, we really have given up in this title race which is nothing short of shameful. Pep acting odd at the end shaking everyone's hands and smiling, not seen him do that before. Something afoot with this club I feel.

Time to go do something else. Seeing a smiling and smug bacon face at the end just capped it off nicely. That really was the icing on the turd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.