Ban Them For Life

How dare that guy do monkey noises at a black footballer, in any case. Then taking into account the amount of black fans, players and staff we have. I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him, the oaf

Imagine how Sterling feels.

Been racially abused all around the country and now he knows that his home stadium is no different.

Unfortunately, not the first time it's happened in a derby at our place, either. Didn’t Ferdinand get struck with an object a few years back? We do have our share of pondlife following us.
He did, and it was at the exact same part of the ground IIRC

After seeing the still, I was all for him being hung, drawn, and quartered. Now I’ve seen a more full length video I’m not so sure - his actions begin and end so quick (It’s literally half a second or so by the looks of it) that I think only he knows what he’s really up to. He has his hands at his mouth then drops them and that’s when the still is taken. When that Blackburn fan did monkey gestures to Dwight Yorke some years back, it went on for ages and it was obvious but this isn’t as cut and dried.

Imagine how Sterling feels.

Been racially abused all around the country and now he knows that his home stadium is no different.
I know 99.99999% of us will not be able to comprehend what made him do that as we ain’t racist fucks, but it just makes you think why? He must be ill. If he’s really racist, he wouldn’t support a football team that has probably 40-50% black or non-Caucasian playing staff.. which makes me think he must be mentally unstable to display those views through his actions.

Issues all over today.
Citd fans total dicks today but the police & stewards were Fookin useless.

little pockets of fights in level 3 no police no stewards to be seen.

embarrassing

The thing is when people get tanked up and over emotional it can quickly be spotted these days for the World to see!
Not defending him at all, he is a moron. He should know better however things can get overly dramatised by social media very quickly.

Well done to them anyway, they outplayed us completely.

And can we sign Rashford?

After seeing the still, I was all for him being hung, drawn, and quartered. Now I’ve seen a more full length video I’m not so sure - his actions begin and end so quick (It’s literally half a second or so by the looks of it) that I think only he knows what he’s really up to. He has his hands at his mouth then drops them and that’s when the still is taken. When that Blackburn fan did monkey gestures to Dwight Yorke some years back, it went on for ages and it was obvious but this isn’t as cut and dried.
Mate, come on.. I’m not for public lynching either but it’s as clear as Colin wing.he stops cos he realises he’s on tv, you can see the penny drop

The cameras are always watching the crowd. They just need to scroll back and search for those individuals.
Ban them for life. That disgusting behaviour has no place in football, let alone at our ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.