Ban Them For Life

It does look bad but if he was making monkey gestures/noises, I would have expected to see some reaction from the players, fans and stewards near him but didn't see any. I have read of a racist incident in SS3 yesterday where the offending guy almost got lynched but strangely nobody close by seemed to bat an eyelid at this incident. As I said, it looks bad but perhaps we should wait for the result of any investigation before condemning him.

As I’ve said, and so far no one has come up with anything, if it wasn’t monkey chants/gestures then what was it he did that was aimed towards Jesse Lingard?

Maybe he was pretending to be Father Christmas and was doing the ‘ho ho ho’ thing. But then again, maybe he fucking wasn’t.

It does look bad but if he was making monkey gestures/noises, I would have expected to see some reaction from the players, fans and stewards near him but didn't see any. I have read of a racist incident in SS3 yesterday where the offending guy almost got lynched but strangely nobody close by seemed to bat an eyelid at this incident. As I said, it looks bad but perhaps we should wait for the result of any investigation before condemning him.
Couldn't see personally (opposite end of stadium) but if i recall correctly at that stage of the game there was a lot of booing and aggression at the time wasting tactics. Cant really blame them for time wasting though I guess, we would do the same.

Cant really make much of an opinion based on the still and the short video clip. Surely there are people on here in that area of the ground who can give some insight.

Society in general doesn't deal with racism very well. The great thing with football is the action can brutal and swift. Banned from football and no job for Christmas is about right for that scumbag.

He wasn’t looking at Fred, he was looking at Lingard.

If his actions on the clip aren’t him doing monkey chants, what is your explanation?

Ok, cheers. I didn’t see Lingard in the clip.

I never said he wasn’t doing monkey chants - just that the clip shows him shouting something and about a half second gesture that can definitely be construed as that but it all happens so quick that can we say it for sure?

Now if anyone thinks I’m being an apologist for racism and the actions of someone who may well have been racist then they need to give their heads a wobble and read my posts in the Bernardo tweet thread where, unlike many others, I wasn’t doubling down and claiming there was fuck all wrong with it and that it had no racial connotations whatsoever.

This is the worrying truth. Give him a slap at the game and tell him where to go, but I’ve seen pics of him with his kids being shared, which is wrong by all accounts.
Its a worrying trend that social media is becoming the new judiciary. I personally think this bloke is probably guilty as fuck, but would prefer him tried by a judge and jury rather than Facebook tbh.

Its a worrying trend that social media is becoming the new judiciary. I personally think this bloke is probably guilty as fuck, but would prefer him tried by a judge and jury rather than Facebook tbh.
Agreed. Reading the stuff on Twitter was awful, on his works twitter someone asked for the company to be liquidated, what the fuck?

Bang out of order from the fella,
Should be banned, should be prosecuted, but should not have his family threatened and the posts all over that he needs a good kick in.

It’s a problem that goes on all over the ground, if it isn’t the monkey stuff it’s based on nationality or which club someone may have played for.
Discrimination is rife, times have changed and songs like the Munich ones, u fat bastard, does your mrs take it etc, are all not cool, but have been sung en mass by many.

This fella has fucked up, some fuck ups u get away with. This one could cost him in every way but I’m not into the lynch mob type shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.