Ban Them For Life

One thing I'm slightly confused about. This guy is right on the front row with a steward either side directly in front of him. He is easily identifiable and due to his position isn't disappearing quickly. Why wasn't the old bill informed and him removed and dealt with?

Wasn't pleasant viewing seeing Fred getting pelted with lighters and coins from above where it happened. Several heaped shame on the club yesterday in view of those watching on TV around the world. Let's hope those guilty can be identified and dealt with accordingly.
If you were around in the eighties watching matches, a few things getting chucked on the pitch would be the least of your worries. Stupid yes, offended and shamed, no not really.

One thing I'm slightly confused about. This guy is right on the front row with a steward either side directly in front of him. He is easily identifiable and due to his position isn't disappearing quickly. Why wasn't the old bill informed and him removed and dealt with?
I think he was removed, didn't see him 75 mins on.

If people have put his home address on Facebook, social media etc, they're no better than him infact they should be having a visit from the old bill as well. Stupid to have his family under threat for his own silly actions.

I was hoping this would be the case. The two second clip on twitter is presumably just ripped off sky? I think with the ability to see this blokes behaviour throughout the game, and certainly in the minutes surrounding the stuff we have seen it will become clear.

I think that will be crucial. The footage we see is not good regardless but short cctv clips don’t show the whole story. I’m hoping it picks out all the idiots yesterday from throwing objects to blues fighting with each other soon after they deal with the racial matter.

be interesting if he & his group were season ticket holders. Somebody already mentioned it but what blue wears red against Utd! Very bizarre.

so embarrassing for the majority of us blues as I really thought we had a better fan base than that our team & club certainly deserve much better from the fans.

lets get the evidence in then I’m sure the club & police will deal with it. I’d say the club have enough to ban him & a few other idiots in that corner as it stands.

still can’t believe how they behaved even our players had to plea with them to stop. Huge embarrassment for the club.

A thoroughly miserable day compounded by the ignorance of certain individuals , which ultimately reflects on Man City.

Spread across today's newspapers to increase the animosity already shown to the club by the media.

Well done you absolute cnuts .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.