#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt pep manager there b team with messi in it? That would give him a different perspective.

Yes in the 2007/8 season
That's why it's so mystifying that he isn't giving more minutes to a player that he holds in such high regards.

No, Messi was in the Barca first team for 2 seasons before Pep even arrived at Barca B and was an established starter with over 100 games for the first team when Pep was appointed manager.

No, Messi was in the Barca first team for 2 seasons before Pep even arrived at Barca B and was an established starter with over 100 games for the first team when Pep was appointed manager.

My point was Pep was aware of his talent and simply played him regardless of age. What he is doing with Phil is starting to look surreal

My point was Pep was aware of his talent and simply played him regardless of age. What he is doing with Phil is starting to look surreal

He didn't have a choice with Messi, he came 3rd in the Ballon d'or voting in 2007, and had only gotten better between that and Pep taking over in 2008.

You just can't compare the two situations. Playing the 3rd best player in the world isn't a big decision no matter how old he is.

Lad knew he had no chance of coming on yesterday once that defensive changed had to be made and with Gundogan on the bench.

Lad knows he has no chance of getting a run no matter what’s happening on pitch I’m afraid

I read the article SWP had said other day about him needing to leave,and I was thinking behave Shaun,but he may have a point you know,shame if he did but nobody could fault him

He didn't have a choice with Messi, he came 3rd in the Ballon d'or voting in 2007, and had only gotten better between that and Pep taking over in 2008.

You just can't compare the two situations. Playing the 3rd best player in the world isn't a big decision no matter how old he is.

He's a legitimate generational talent just like Messi, who can barely get minutes in a first team that is struggling

He's a legitimate generational talent just like Messi, who can barely get minutes in a first team that is struggling
How can you not follow this.

When Pep arrived, Messi was the 3rd best player in the side.

Comparing him with Foden is fucking laughable.

he's not a legitimate generational talent at all, some people have gone way over board with phil because he's home grown, he's a very promising youngster ,I agree I would like to see him having more game time,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.