Pep's rebuilding job. Pep's City Mk II

Rodri looks capable enough to be a quality DM. Foden needs to start more games to see how the team works with Rodri, Foden and De Bruyne in the middle. Gives us a lot more energy on paper. Foden isn't big but he is quick and can cover the ground to stop us being sliced open so easily.

Left back and centre back remain issues. Laporte, Garcia and two others probably required. Jesus is still young but we probably need another attacking option. It isn't a complete disaster, but losing Laporte has been instrumental in our declining results.
Garcia and Foden are young promising kids, nothing more at this stage. Foden has shown real quality at times but for some reason Pep won't put his much needed energy and legs into our pedestrian midfield. But even if he did he is not going to become our saviour overnight, we have to go out and acquire total quality players to compete at the top which are owner demands.

Garcia and Foden are young promising kids, nothing more at this stage. Foden has shown real quality at times but for some reason Pep won't put his much needed energy and legs into our pedestrian midfield. But even if he did he is not going to become our saviour overnight, we have to go out and acquire total quality players to compete at the top which are owner demands.

Our midfield isn't pedestrian , its a man down and KDB is having to cover David Silva who is given free reign in the hole behind the front 3.

Our midfield isn't pedestrian , its a man down and KDB is having to cover David Silva who is given free reign in the hole behind the front 3.
It pedestrian to the point of static, KDM looks shot after 30 mins, David's legs have gone and Rodri is one paced.

Rodri needs players around him with some pace and energy, we have none at this time.

2 seasons ago KDB energy levels were super human, nothing like the player of today.

David Silva gone at the end of the season, Fern 34 plus, Augero 31, Stones and Otto finished, Mendy struggling, Bernardo completely shot at this moment, KDB a shadow of the player of 2 seasons ago.Pep 18 months left on his contract.
We have more than a few issues to sort out.
Bernardo and KDB will be fine, as will Rodri another year from Fern and Aguero, Foden should be ready. As I said a Centre back a left back and either Sane signing or a replacement plus a Bravo replacement will be our summer work and we'll be fine. Don't why you keep on about Peps 18 months he isn't going anywhere.

Bernardo and KDB will be fine, as will Rodri another year from Fern and Aguero, Foden should be ready. As I said a Centre back a left back and either Sane signing or a replacement plus a Bravo replacement will be our summer work and we'll be fine. Don't why you keep on about Peps 18 months he isn't going anywhere.
I would agree BUT KDB , Bernardo have another long season followed by the Euros and yet again no decent R&R, both look like they are burnt out already, what will they be like after the Euro's?

I hope your right re PEP but I fear he will be gone.

It pedestrian to the point of static, KDM looks shot after 30 mins, David's legs have gone and Rodri is one paced.

Rodri needs players around him with some pace and energy, we have none at this time.

2 seasons ago KDB energy levels were super human, nothing like the player of today.
As I say fella, he is compromising his game so we can accommodate David in a 4 man attack.
Fernandinho would not have coped either never mind Rodri.
This system is not working and we need a rethink.

Pep Guardiola has said Angeliño is ahead of Benjamin Mendy in the squad because he 'feels better and plays better'. Benjamin Mendy 'needs time' as the Frenchman is still not in the 'right rhythm' after his injury problems.

Well I would not even say that Angelino is better than Mendy, and lets be honest Zin is ahead of both of these 2

Kev has had to come back from long term knee injuries - which has meant in order to get his knee ready he has had to seriously bulk up in the gym to protect it.

He has been carrying us upfront for a while but he is nowhere near his optimum physical condition of a few years ago.

I agree but we should also be looking to get another out and out striker surely. If the one pep wants is available then we should just go and get them - and to be honest that goes for the other positions as well.

We have been accused of over inflating the transfer market for years, well let’s go and do it because we need some top quality players to improve us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.