Pep's rebuilding job. Pep's City Mk II

Top priority has to be a centre half who is a leader. Number 2 a left back. Number 3 get Sane to sign a contract or replace him.

We will have to spend considerably more than 200m in the next couple of windows if we want to remain ultra competitive.
I'd like to see City in April/May after Laporte and Sane have settled back into playing.

If they recover their game then we have the same defence and forward line we had last season, and we have Rodri and Foden in midfield in addition to what we had in midfield.

The 'crisis' is way over done but we shall see how it develops.

I know what you mean, but I think it should be stones who should be the most worried. He really has been treading water for 18 months, I fear he is now sinking!
He was sunk without trace 18 months ago. He has lost the plot, on and off the field.

Get rid, damaged goods and not fit to be part of our future.

I'd like to see City in April/May after Laporte and Sane have settled back into playing.

If they recover their game then we have the same defence and forward line we had last season, and we have Rodri and Foden in midfield in addition to what we had in midfield.

The 'crisis' is way over done but we shall see how it develops.
Forget Sane, IF he plays for us again his only interest will be getting fit for Germany and the Euros.

We are not in crisis, but to be 14 points behind the leaders before Christmas is not acceptable.

Top priority has to be a centre half who is a leader. Number 2 a left back. Number 3 get Sane to sign a contract or replace him.
Don't think they are just priorities, think it's pretty much all we need. We've had a few bad games but things aren't nearly as bad as some are making out and doesn't need a wholesale reboot.

Don't think they are just priorities, think it's pretty much all we need. We've had a few bad games but things aren't nearly as bad as some are making out and doesn't need a wholesale reboot.
David Silva gone at the end of the season, Fern 34 plus, Augero 31, Stones and Otto finished, Mendy struggling, Bernardo completely shot at this moment, KDB a shadow of the player of 2 seasons ago.Pep 18 months left on his contract.
We have more than a few issues to sort out.

David Silva gone at the end of the season, Fern 34 plus, Augero 31, Stones and Otto finished, Mendy struggling, Bernardo completely shot at this moment, KDB a shadow of the player of 2 seasons ago.Pep 18 months left on his contract.
We have more than a few issues to sort out.

Rodri looks capable enough to be a quality DM. Foden needs to start more games to see how the team works with Rodri, Foden and De Bruyne in the middle. Gives us a lot more energy on paper. Foden isn't big but he is quick and can cover the ground to stop us being sliced open so easily.

Left back and centre back remain issues. Laporte, Garcia and two others probably required. Jesus is still young but we probably need another attacking option. It isn't a complete disaster, but losing Laporte has been instrumental in our declining results.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.