Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you said 'his people and agent' - I get how it's better for Dortmund if a buy back doesn't get triggered, but how does it impact him/his people?

the people who have a investment are Dortmund and agents fee's ?? also the player himself would get a big signing on fee and it all adds ups

i don't think will be signing him very soon ? and defo not under pep being still the city manager, you cross and upset pep once and that's it your done
ok pep said some nice words about sancho ? but don't be fooled into thinking he would ever trust him enough to sign him again, pep is nobodies fool and when a youth player does something like that and does not listen to his advice and spits his dummy out, then that shows the type of player sancho is and will never learn or change

smaller signing on fee and agents fee due to smaller fee I would guess he was meaning

yep
there is a bigger package that goes on top of the transfer fee and even the players now have media and image rights and people who controls and own them ?? and then you have the leach of his agent and the fees he will get if he moves

Not sure on Sancho I really can't make my mind up plus we'd probably pay more for him than we'd get for Sane that's a joke really :(
Not really, Sancho is 4 years younger, has longer on his present contract and has HG status which is worth a hell of a lot on it's own for a top team.

Bayern might pay more if they think we'll let him go free, Real Madrid, Barca, Juve will all be in contact!
Not if Sane only wants Bayern. In any case all those clubs know well we wouldn't let him run his contract down. Can't see us getting more than £70 mill next summer maybe with a bit more in add ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.