#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that that clip misses the bit before where Mackie kicks Cancello as the ball is going out for a corner.
I don't like the throwing himself on the floor bit but Mackie was a prick.

Yeah it wasn't unprovoked. It's just Cancelo is a poorer shithouser here so he looks stupider.

Don't like seeing those snidey Johnny Foreigner tricks.

It's the kind of things players low on confidence or not settled do....trying a bit too hard, bit frustrated etc.

As any player, he need time and games to develop. The very best players in our team (David, KDB, Ferna, Aguero, Sterling), what do they all have in common? They play, every game. If the whole squad is fit, they will play. Bernardo last season played every game and he was amazing. Players like Cancelo, Jesus, Gundogan, Mahrez, those are the guys getting a lot of criticism. But they would all up their game if the played week in, week out. It's not rocket science. The 'problem' we have is rotation. Instead of having 11 players 110% playing all the time, we have 20 players all involved in rotation. And several of them never peak in performance since they don't play consistently. I still think we have a diamond with Cancelo. It's just that Walker is playing better at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.